Iowa State University - Geoffroy Residence Hall
KWK developed bridging documents for this 724-bed residence hall on the campus of Iowa State Univeristy in Ames, Iowa. The nearly 150,000 square foot project meets the growing demand for on-campus housing for undergraduates. 85% of the net building area is used for bedrooms and bathrooms; the remaining 15% is used for Hall Community, Hall Support and Building Support spaces for the residents and building operations. By utilizing the design-build delivery method the project team, led by The Opus Group, was able to complete the $40M project in just 24 months.